Athletics at Robert Eagle Staff
Robert Eagle Staff MS participates in all Middle School interscholastic sports.
- Fall: Girls Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee
- Winter: Girls & Boys Basketball
- Spring: Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Co-ed Track
Girls Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee
Tryouts for Girls Soccer are September 28 and 29 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. On the Sept. 28, athletes will need to return to campus for tryouts at 4 p.m., they cannot wait after school.
Ultimate Frisbee Tryouts:
- For 7th and 8th graders – tryouts are September 22nd, 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- For 6th graders – tryouts are September 23rd, 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Practices will be Tuesday/Fridays 4-5:30 p.m.
All forms are completed online. If your student attended tryouts for any RES MS sport in 2021-2022 school year, we will have their physical paperwork on file and will update FinalForms once they register.
Girls & Boys Basketball
Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Co-ed Track
There will be no practices when school is closed for breaks, holidays, due to weather or if otherwise notified
Families can register their student(s) online using FinalForms.
- Go to: FinalForms and create your account (you will add your student later)
- Locate the parent icon and click New Account below.
- Type your Your Name, Date of Birth, and Email, and Email. Next, click Register.
Note: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check your spam folder. If you still can not locate the FinalForms email, then email email@example.com informing our team of the issue.
- Check your email for an Account Confirmation Email from the FinalForms Mailman.
Once received and opened, click Confirm Your Account in the email text.
- Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click Confirm Account. Once account is confirmed, you can register your students.
- Click Register Student for your first child. You will need basic medical history and health information. Insurance company and policy number. Doctor, dentist, and medical specialist contact information. Hospital preference and contact information.
- Locate and click the Add Student button.
- Type in the Legal Name and other required information. Then, click Create Student.
- If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club, then click the checkbox for
each. Then, click Update after making your selection. Selections may be changed until the
- Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. ‘Jonathan Smith’) in the parent signature field
on each page. After signing each, click Submit Form and move on to the next form.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a ‘Forms Finished’ message.
Important: If required by your district, an email will automatically be sent to the email address that you provided for your student that will prompt your student to sign required forms.
- You can repeat this process for your other students. Already have a student registered for High School athletics in Seattle? You just need to add your middle school student. Login at any time during the year and click Update Forms to update information for any student
Start dates for each season in the 2022-23 school year. Contact your school to confirm when practices begin for your team.
Football – August 17
Fall Sports – August 22
Bowling – October 31
Winter Sports – November 14
Spring Sports – February 27
We are using FinalForms for online athletic registration. If you previously had an account, you can log in and all your info will still be there!
If you have not created an account, please follow the instructions below. A parent/guardian must create their FinalForms account first, before the student is able to create their account.
Physical Participation Form
- Physicals are valid for 24 consecutive months
- The History document (page 1) should be completed and remain with your provider
- The Exam document (page 2) should be the only item submitted on FinalForms
Student-athletes must have health insurance to play a sport. If not covered by a parent/guardian’s insurance plan, insurance can be purchased through SPS.