Athletics at Robert Eagle Staff
Athletics Update – Spring Sports: Track, Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball
Student athletes interested in trying out for spring sports can pick up required paperwork now in the main office and turn in when complete. Due date for Spring Sports paperwork is April 1st. Tryouts are expected to start the week of April 4th.
Interested in coaching? RES is looking for a JV coach for Girls Volleyball. Please see the posting and requirements at the below SPS job posting links
First track practice is Monday, April 4th
Meet on the track at 4 PM
Wear Running Clothes
Bring water and a watch
Practices are Mondays and Thursdays
Time is 4:00 to 5:30
Tryouts are 4/4 and 4/5. If needed, additional tryout day will be 4/8.
Practices are Monday and Friday.
Time is from 4:00 – 6:00
Tryouts are 4/5 and 4/7
Practices are Tuesday and Thursday
Time is 4:00 – 5:45
Boys Practice Schedule:
Tuesdays and Thursdays for both Varsity and JV.
Girls Practice Schedule:
Mondays and Thursdays for Varsity
Mondays and Fridays for JV.
All practices are 4:00 to 5:45. There will be no practices when school is closed for breaks, holidays, due to weather or if otherwise notified
Robert Eagle Staff MS participates in all Middle School inter-scholastic sports, which include:
Current Season is Winter
Fall: Girls Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee
Girls Soccer: Practices are Mondays and Thursdays from 4:00-5:15
Ultimate Frisbee: Practices are Tuesdays and Fridays from 4:00 – 5:30
Interested in volunteer coaching? Please see information posted on NEOGOV
Winter: Girls & Boys Basketball Completed Forms due in main office by November 29th, tryouts dates/times to be determined
Spring: Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Co-ed Track – Forms Due by April 1st
- Athletic Registration Form, once per school year
- Physical Participation and Examination Form, signed by a physician – valid for two years
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- COVID Disclosure and Release
- COVID Screening Form
- Consent to COVID testing unless proof of vaccination received
- For each school year, one form required for each sport student will participate located under Step 3: Sport Specific Guardian Release & Warning Forms on the SPS Athletics website
- RES Athletic Rules and Uniform sign out – available in front office